Happy Summer! And happy winter to folks in the Southern hemnisphere!
We’ve just released version 1.5.2 of the BomeBox firmware. It features initial MIDI 2.0 support: MIDI-CI Discovery and MIDI-CI Property Exchange. See the updated user’s manual for more information.
Please find the firmware download and upgrade instructions here:
- feature: MIDI 2.0: MIDI-CI Responder and MIDI-CI Proxy for Discovery and Property Exchange.
- feature: Reset to Factory Defaults now possible via USB drive
- improvement: after uploading a project file, open it (unless another project is loaded)
- improvement: WiFi LED does not blink longer than needed
- bugfix: fix rare problems when re-establishing MIDI network pairing
- bugfix: upload project files with # in name
- bugfix: MIDI 2.0 device selector is sometimes empty
Florian and the Bome Team