We are a proud gold sponsor of the May is MIDI Month campaign by the MIDI Manufacturers Association. Please check it out! For MIDI enthusiasts, we also recommend to sign up to The MIDI Association (it’s free).
In MIDI Month, we have prepared numerous updates for you:
- option to set high contrast schemes for vision impaired users
- MIDI capture: options for raw capture and/or filter out timing messages.
- macOS Mouse Action: allow to capture mouse position
- keystroke input/output: improved compatibility with international keyboards
- macOS: improved AppleScript Editor
- many more stability improvements and fixes.
- maintain log file to trouble-shoot connection problems
- improved stability
- new feature: QWERTY keyboard input support
- improved logging
- improved, more responsive web config
- fix BSOD when removing BMIDI port which is actively connected to a BMIDI application
- improved compatibility with Windows 10 update 1803/1804
- improved addition/removal/disabling/enabling of ports in Device Manager
BMIDI drivers are included with our MIDI software. If you are a developer and want to use virtual MIDI ports in your own application, please see the BMIDI SDK page:
BMIDI SDK (for developers)
That’s all for MIDI Month!
Florian with the Bome Team