The Bome Team is happy to announce version 1.8 of Bome MIDI Translator Pro!
This version introduces powerful new features and many enhancements:
- New single window user interface on Windows
- No MIDI hex codes anymore (unless you like them): simple MIDI message selection
- Improved virtual port naming
- AppleScript support (on OS X)
- Full serial port support
- New options for keystroke emulation
- Improved performance
- 100% compatible with previous project files (except for WM_ actions)
- Full version history…
If you own a license of MIDI Translator Pro and you have not received the notification email, please log in to retrieve your license key and to download the latest version.
And make sure to check out the video outlining the user interface of this new version.
Florian and the Bome Team