Bome MIDI Translator Pro is configured with Presets. Each preset consists of a number of translators (mappings from Incoming Trigger to Outgoing Action), defining the behavior for the preset. See the screenshots to see the overview window with presets and translators.
Bome MIDI Translator Pro ships with numerous presets. It’s easy to modify them for usage with your own device.
- Ableton Live MGO preset (generic, with tutorial)
- Alesis ControlPad and Ableton Live
- Art X-15 Ultrafoot with Guitar Rig
- Behringer BCD2000 with Virtual DJ, Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live
- Frontier Design Tranzport with Winamp, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Powerpoint, Windows Media Player
- Frontier Design AlphaTrack with Winamp, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Powerpoint, Windows Media Player, MP3 Direct Cut
- Hammond XM-1 with Native Instruments B4 Organ
- jOrgan keyboard shortcuts
- Korg Electribe ER1 mkii and Ableton Live
- Novation Launchpad: Pong game
- Roland Juno 106 with Propellerhead ReBirth
- Roland JP-8080 with Waldorf Pulse
- Tascam US-428 with Cubase VST, Adobe Premiere, Propellerhead Reason,
Sonic Syndicate Orion, Sony Vegas, Nullsoft Winamp, Microsoft Windows Media Player, Pinnacle Studio 9.
- Yamaha CS1x and Propellerhead ReBirth
- Yamaha 01x and Ableton Live
Create Your Own Presets
It’s not hard to create your own presets! Best is to use one of the demo presets and modify it to your liking. If you get stuck, get help in the discussion forums.
If you made a good one, send it to Bome Software and we’ll include it with the distribution.