Bome Software provides an SDK so that you can license Bome’s MIDI library for your own software or drivers.
The following software components are available for licensing:
- MIDI device abstraction
- MIDI processing engine (load/execute Midi Translator presets)
- MIDI router
- MIDI aliases
- virtual MIDI ports
Licensing our MIDI technology has a number of benefits for you:
- proven technology, evolved for more than 10 years
- same API on Windows and Mac OSX, 32-bit and 64-bit
- simple, unified API for all types of MIDI ports
- continuous work on the library: we add features, fix bugs, ensure compatibility with latest OS’s
- very efficient, written in optimized C++
- rock stable code
- used by tens of thousands of users
We also provide additional services according to your needs:
- GUI implementations
- add features to engine or library
- implement drivers for your custom hardware
- …anything else!
Please contact us for more information on the SDK.
If you are interested in licensing complete Midi Translator binaries, please see the OEM Licensing page.
We’re working on demo projects and white papers for you to better evaluate the Bome SDK.