How to get pre-release versions and feature rush service

florian

2006-04-22 09:31:10

Hi,

since this comes up quite often, I'll summarize your options to get new features here.

Public Beta Versions
Sometimes I'll release a pre-release version as public beta version. This is a free download, but such a beta version is typically limited to work until a specific date. We typically release public beta versions when the final version is delayed or when we need broad testing.

Custom Beta Versions
If you are a commercial customer (i.e. you actually payed for the license), you can ask for an intermediate beta version. Often that'll be possible. Also these beta versions are restricted to work up to a specific date.

Requesting a Feature
Everyone can request a feature in the feature request forum. If accepted, it'll be added to the Feature Request List. Then it will be available at some later time in the beta version, and after that in the following public version.

Rush Service for New Features
Bome Software offers a rush service: if you're willing to spend some money for the implementation of a new feature, we can make this feature available to you in a matter of days or weeks. The price needs to be negotiated beforehand, starting at EUR 100,- for a simple feature. The new feature will first be available as a custom beta version, but it may also be included in public versions later.

partiesorg

2006-05-20 14:09:53

I want you to inform me were to find the bome midi translator v1.5 for use with the behringer bcd2000

bcondemi

2006-05-22 02:02:12

I have the BCD2000 also and would love it to work with Atomixmp3 and/or Virtual DJ.

Please let me know if this is possible?

BC

florian

2006-05-22 10:09:37

I don't know Atomixmp3 or Virtual DJ, but you can always try with version 1.4. It lacks the "timer" feature, which people need for full usage of the BCD 2000 with NI Traktor 3.

Now the timer feature is part of "Midi Translator Pro 1.5". This version is currently in development and only registered users of Midi Translator 1.4 (see http://www.bome.com/products/miditranslator ) can get a 30-day preview of Midi Translator Pro. So currently, you need to purchase MT in order to get the "1.5beta Pro" version. I'm working on a public beta of it, but it will take some weeks before it's released to the public [the beta is available since 10/2006].

Also check out some other posts in this forum (or the other 2 MT forums) about BCD 2000 and Traktor.

Regards,
Florian

aM22::..

2006-08-24 02:03:33

Hi Florian,
I purchased MT1.4 and I am attempting to get Traktor 3.0 up running on MTPro1.5. Where can I download?
Thanks in advance,
Alex
alex@am22.com

chris_dan

2006-08-26 06:45:09

Ditto for me as well....purchased MTv1.4...

Is there a beta version of 1.5?

Please let me know......

Regards
Chris

florian

2006-08-29 18:25:32

Hi Chris, Alex:

thanks a lot for the purchases, and sorry for the late reply, vacation...

Customers can request the preview version upon a personal email from http://www.bome.com/contact.php

I've already sent the preview to Alex, Chris you'll receive an email from me soon.

Regards,
Florian

florian

2006-11-22 13:37:21

Update: a public beta of the Pro version is available!

Florian