Urgent Help Needed!

kurtr2

2013-10-31 18:03:05

I have a gig and when i woke up today MT wont open my project- error (007) im on mac OS 10.8.4. I am stunned. it was working.

any way of recovering it???

thanks,
K

kurtr2

2013-10-31 18:07:55

MT 1.7.2

when i opened MT it had reset itself to its defaults- asking me again if i wanted to quit when i had already said don't ask again, and cleared out its memory of recent projects.

kurtr2

2013-10-31 18:19:29

it also is crashing when i select project properties, and crashed once when selecting default project properties. nothing has changed in my computer setup...

i cant believe this- just when i had it right. im on the road so i didnt backup yet...i think its the program itself though hopefully, maybe my version got corrupted, but it does load other projects. argggg

k

DvlsAdvct

2013-11-05 18:03:04

Hi kurtr2

Terribly sorry for the delay in response. My initial response is a full uninstallation and reinstallation to make sure it carries across. I am going to forward this on to my boss and make sure he looks at it, in case there is a fix.

Jared

florian

2013-11-05 19:40:04

Hi,
that's really horrible! We've never heard of such a situation.

To reset the Midi Translator settings, do this:
  1. close Midi Translator
  2. open a terminal and type (copy/paste) this line:

Code: Select all

rm ~/.Bome/MidiTranslator.bmts
    and press enter.
Now start Midi Translator. It should behave as if freshly installed. I believe that your project file is severely corrupted. For more information, please attach it in this forum.

Best regards,
Florian

kurtr2

2013-11-13 14:10:44

thanks for the reply Florian, i also got your email. i appreciate that.

I started over, no problem... just couldnt use my looping system for that solo gig. no worries gig was fine....

thanks,
Kurt