HELP!!! Mac OSX 10.8.4 killed my beloved MT???

famusvictim

2013-06-17 23:54:33

HELP!!! Mac OSX 10.8.4 killed my beloved MT???

(MT Pro - v1.7.2 build 511)
All of MT's functions seem to be going haywire since the OSX update to 10.8.4.
I had just set up a perfect, beautiful Project file for a very complex Ableton set-up.
It was working flawlessly, but I think 10.8.4 might have screwed it up, but if you have another reason why it stopped working please let me know - maybe it is something else, but I'm totally not a whiz at trouble shooting this, so I must admit that the OS update is an assumption.
I am going nuts here.

Some examples:
--MT says it is performing a function, but in reality, it doesn't (such as send a sysex message to a device).. this even shows up in the Log, but clearly doesn't happen.
--MT fails to follow it's own translators or components of translators. For example, I have some specific swallow translators set up in my Project File, that actually end up doing the exact opposite and sending the very messages I'm trying to swallow.

I would be more than happy to send my current MT Project file and corresponding mapped Ableton file for your review, as soon as you want, and answer questions about how it is not working from my end. In essence MT's going totally haywire. Though I never planned on sharing these files, I would be glad to help you guys in any way, and I think this is a good Project/Ableton file to work with, as it has all the essential features of MT in use, from complex routing to rules. The only issue is that I am using four controllers at the same time.... they were working beautifully thanks to MT... until it just "broke".