MIDI Router display hides 2 IN and 2 OUT ports

Audios

2013-02-08 21:54:16

Hi,

I was creating a new Project in V1.71 and I was specifying which inputs and outputs I planned to use under the MIDI/MIDI Ports.../ menu. In the left hand pane of the Settings window that the menu option presents, I selected MIDI Ports, checked my Port Aliases, and then selected MIDI Router in the left hand pane. After pressing the Open Project Properties button, I get the window shown in the attached MIDI Router.png. Obviously, the text at the top on the right hand side obscures the top part of the graphics window and the graphics aren't scrollable (despite how the screen capture appears when I preview this post) so this sure looks like a bug go me!

Although it looks like only one port is partially hidden in each column, I think there are almost two hidden because I have 8 INs and 9 OUTs listed on the Default MIDI Ports page (see attached Default MIDI Ports.png); only 6 INs and 7 OUTs are totally visible on the MIDI Router page.

One suggestion: Besides fixing the display problem, it would be nice if the ports that were selected as defaults (on the Default MIDI Ports page) were highlighted somehow, perhaps by using a thicker border around the connector icon or using bold font for their labels.

Thanks,
Audios
Attachments
MIDI Router.PNG
MIDI Router.PNG (73.66 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
Default MIDI Ports.PNG
Default MIDI Ports.PNG (74.31 KiB) Viewed 2587 times

florian

2013-05-25 15:44:38

indeed, looks like a display bug. Highlighting the defaults looks like a good idea.
Thanks,
Florian