darouter preset

djreff

2012-09-03 04:02:12

Good evening all; just purchased midi bome pro. My main objective is tu fullt map my scs 1 m (stanton midi mixer) with mix vibe cross.

I've been using scs1m gen passthru and i am able to control the software quite nicely. The only thing that i'm not able to map is the output section (leds) of my mixer.

i have the xml mapping codes of the soft but to no avail. I've been on mixvibes forum and they seem to say that i need to build or edit a preset.

My main question to the forum is: how do i get started :D:D:D

If anyone is able to guide me thru the process, i would be grateful

Merci

djreff

2012-09-03 17:39:20

also, how would i edit a preset.....

as i said earlier the scs1m gen passthru is fine but i'm unable to map the midi outs

your input is welcome

thanks

Dj Reff

DvlsAdvct

2012-09-03 19:08:04

Hi DJReff

Editing the preset is hard because Stanton hasn't released the unencrypted MIDI Translator Files.

If you want to start from scratch, I'd recommend reading the manual and going slowly. There's a lot involved, especially when trying to figure out the LED values in the SCS1M to turn the LEDs on and off and change colors. But really, start with the manual.

djreff

2012-09-03 19:18:44

DvlsAdvct wrote:Hi DJReff

Editing the preset is hard because Stanton hasn't released the unencrypted MIDI Translator Files.

If you want to start from scratch, I'd recommend reading the manual and going slowly. There's a lot involved, especially when trying to figure out the LED values in the SCS1M to turn the LEDs on and off and change colors. But really, start with the manual.
thank and will do

catedamien

2012-09-06 03:41:10

Do you happen to know when will stanton release it?

DvlsAdvct

2012-09-06 05:23:35

Once I know I'll let everyone here know, don't worry. I'm just waiting on hearing back from my contacts there with an official go-ahead to get it done.

djreff

2012-09-06 13:54:21

DvlsAdvct wrote:Once I know I'll let everyone here know, don't worry. I'm just waiting on hearing back from my contacts there with an official go-ahead to get it done.

many thanks and have a good day

djreff

2012-09-30 21:48:56

djreff wrote:
DvlsAdvct wrote:Once I know I'll let everyone here know, don't worry. I'm just waiting on hearing back from my contacts there with an official go-ahead to get it done.

many thanks and have a good day
Bump

djreff

2012-12-15 20:39:27

bump x 2

shabby

2012-12-21 16:38:47

..such a nice controller.. but they are so not busy with it.. + they rather make u throw it away then giving the unencrypted version..

djreff

2013-01-23 05:30:12

any news, would be welcomed...