Controlling KMI Softstep's LEDs

mocker

2012-03-01 20:14:53

I'm using MT to control my KMI Softstep's LEDs. I use a momentary switch on the nanoKontrol to turn on Ableton's Live looper (the big button) and it works. MT, at the same time, sends the right cc to the Softstep, so the leds reflect the right state. I'd like to be able to send a cc that turns on first the red led and next the green one. Like a true/false behaviour. 1st press red, 2nd press green etc.

Can someone help me with this ?

mocker

2012-03-02 01:00:48

Answering to myself. Found an old thread (which actually I posted in!), that perfectly answers my question, using an incremental counter through 3 translators. In my case it only counts to 2. The thing is I had taken MT out of my setup for the last 3 years and I need it back now, since I'm using 2 controllers and want (when possible) each of them to reflect the led state of the other. It seems I have to re-learn everything. Finally, can't leave without MT !

DvlsAdvct

2012-03-05 21:25:17

Hi mocker

Glad you found the solution. Let me know what help we can offer for the LED states. I can walk you through how to use multiple controllers in one project to reflect each others LED states if you want.

mocker

2012-03-07 12:32:05

Everything explained in this thread : http://www.bome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3420

GeminiClub

2012-06-04 20:48:09

Hi Mocker, Trying to get intouch with you. I saw on the linked thread above you offered to share your MT and Softstep project with those who are interested. Well Im trying to do the exact same thing that youve managed to set up so I was wondering- does the offer to share still stand?

Email: dan@geminiclub.fm