[Fixed] MT Pro Errors

rishi

2012-02-24 04:52:42

Hi,

I am building a project in MT Pro and I keep getting the following errors pop up at the bottom of the MT window where the Event Monitor is.

I dont understand what they mean or know how to fix them. Can you please help me resolve this issue....

THanks

ERRORS...
They only come 1 at a time but I have listed them here. As they appeared I copied them to a text file...
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '16' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '16' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '14' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '26' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '29' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '34' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '36' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '48' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '47' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '30' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '0' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '41' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '30' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]
Error(017): internal error: Translator with index '29' not found [getTransMsgFromPreset]

florian

2012-04-25 14:31:05

Hi Rishi,

sorry for the late reply (I've missed this post!). Which version of MT have you experienced this?

Thanks,
Florian

rishi

2012-04-26 02:23:28

I am using 1.7.2 and sign tool 1.01

Its been a while now but I think i solved the problem by using different variables. Certain variables seemed to give me the problem, but by selecting a different one from the list it all worked ok.

rishi

2012-11-27 04:11:08

Hi Florian,

In Bome's Midi Translator for MAC 1.7.2 I can use variables starting with the letter "y" or "z" eg: ya or za

However, when I encrypt a .bmte file for my MT Player ST I get errors for every translator using a variable starting with "y" or "z"

Why is this?!

I can replicate this with a 1 line project. One translator with one variable using the letter y. It works fine in MT Pro, but gives an error like the following when I opent the .bmte file in MT Player ST.

Project as Text
Project: aaaa test
Project MIDI IN ports: Launchpad (Novation DMS Ltd)
Project MIDI OUT ports: Launchpad (Novation DMS Ltd)

[x] Translator 0.0: New Translator
Incoming: (none)
Rules: ya=36
Outgoing: (none)
ERROR MESSAGE WHEN OPENED IN MT PLAYER ST...
1: ERROR:
Error while loading preset 'New Preset', Translator 'New Translator':
corrupt options: corrupt rule
I am using MT Pro for MAC v1.7.2 and MT Player ST as provided by you.

Thanks

florian

2012-11-30 23:26:53

He contacted me by PM and it turned out he used a very old player. The latest player works fine.
Florian

rishi

2012-12-01 00:01:44

Yes. All good. Thanks for the quick turn around Florian. Much appreciated.