I just purchased Bome MT Pro ..

julynessi

2011-12-30 16:40:02

Hmm.. It's Just because No MS Visual Studio on OSX and I'm Give up with Xcode Lol!
anyway Bome's MT is a very good software but I'm still waiting for share-It e-mail....

florian

2011-12-30 18:48:41

Hi,
I can see your purchase from today. Thanks!
If you still haven't received your license key, check your SPAM folder, and if nothing found, contact us directly:
http://www.bome.com/contact

Thanks!
Florian

JacobiusWrex

2016-07-21 18:45:56

Hi

Cheers to your awesome looking software!

I am just checking to make sure there was not an error processing my transaction yesterday. I still have received no email, and I have sent a direct email to your support. I obviously just received the activation email for the forum, but I'm hoping it's just a normal affair to wait 12plus hours for any kind of email after the purchase. Hope to hear from you soon.

florian

2016-07-21 21:38:24

Hi JacobiusWrex,
sorry for that. It's not normal at all to wait for 12+ hour for your purchase to get processed! Our orders are usually instantaneous.

In your case, however, it seems that all our webshop and support emails get caught in your SPAM filter or so. Have you double-checked your SPAM folder?

I can see in our email server logs that the web shop has sent out the purchase confirmation emails, and we have responded to your support request 45 minutes after you had sent it -- a total of 9 emails...

I've experienced a couple of times that a Google, Apple, or Microsoft email server will just silently swallow emails from us.

I hope that you get the notification for this forum post. I'll also try different ways to contact you so that you can FINALLY start using MT Pro!

Regards,
Florian

PS: maybe it helps to put webshop at bome.com and Florian.Bomers at bome.com in your address book.

JacobiusWrex

2016-07-21 22:04:08

You must be right about that because I was checking my email like crazy all day haha

I will add the addresses now.

Thanks a mil for your help.