problems with license key...

jehans

2011-10-24 13:18:46

i bought today the midi translator for OSX. the send me the registrationkey, but they not work... i try all ways (only registration key, only registration key & name, all the mail) but it would not activate my version...

do you have any ideas? i also call the company in munich, but there is no anyone. they are also became a mail, but no answer.

regards from germany
jehans

jehans

2011-10-24 13:58:58

Herr Böhmer selbst konnte mir helfen. Fehlerhaft ist momentan das Aktivierungsscript, da es nicht mit Umlaiten umgehen kann. Einfach das Wort "Aktivierungsschlüssel" mit "License Key" tauschen. Dann klappt‘s.

j*

Emerah

2011-10-30 14:23:33

I had the same problem too. it started with 1.6.3 beta. Florian should be familiar with the issue, I sent him screen shots.

the problem is when the authorization window come up in 1.6.3 beta and above, the window has only one square space for the license key. there should be another space above it where you enter your name. that do not appear in the affected versions.

I install 1.6.2 (Auth window has 2 spaces for Name and License) and authorize it 1st then install 1.6.3 over it and it works.

florian

2011-11-03 21:47:03

if you got an English license key notification email, copy and paste THE ENTIRE EMAIL into the license key field.

If you've got a German notification email, there is a bug and you should copy/paste the entire email, then, before clicking OK, replace "Lizenzschlüssel:" with "License Key:".

Will be fixed soon!

Regards,
Florian