Animate Tray Icon is not animating

chris_dan

2006-10-06 12:45:43

Hi Florian,

Not a big deal...it is a nice quick verification that MTpro is seeing the controller.

Midi Translator Pro v1.50 build 562

Regards
Chris

PS - I try to push MTpro any chance I get......

florian

2006-10-13 10:09:21

Hi Chris,

thanks for the report. This is fixed in build 577 and you'll get the fix with the next beta release.

Florian

chris_dan

2006-10-17 10:46:33

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the update...

** URGENT **

I can't remember the post and I will continue to look but there is a VIRUS in an embeded link. I believe that the link had the word alannismorisette or something. Luckily AVG caught it but I've still scanned my machine....now that I look at my other machine it's been processing the AVG full scan for 45 minutes which is way out in left field. Something looks really wrong.....F#&K...you should shut it down ASAP...

Let me know what up....

Chris

florian

2006-10-17 10:58:58

Hi Chris,

unfortunately, the forums here receive approx. 5 SPAM/virus postings per day. That means that people actually register an account and write a SPAM message. Of course I delete them, but sometimes you'll see such a posting before I have the opportunity to delete it.

So unfortunately, what you've seen is "normal". I don't see a practical way of preventing such SPAM/virus messages, since it's actual people writing them...

Anyway, I hope your computer did not catch a virus. By the way, depending on which anti virus program, a full scan of my computer takes up to 6 hours...

Regards,
Florian

chris_dan

2006-10-18 10:55:59

Florian,

Thanks for the reply...I guess I over reacted...

I looked at my AVG log file and the last full scan was just over an hour so I just let it finish off and all things are OK!

Regards,
Chris

PS - A couple of times I've typed a message on your forum and a couple of other that appear to use the same front end and when I either preview or send the message I get kicked out to the login screen. When I login again I'm right back at the message only all the text is gone. I now try to copy the text as backup but is there something in my account setup that would cause this? I mention it as it happened again tonight. BTW I am logging in to begin with......

florian

2006-10-18 11:06:22

Hi Chris,

what you describe is quite annoying! I have never had such a problem, but I actually make sure to not check "automatic log in", and to not log in/out of other forums in a different browser window when editing a text for the bome.com forums.

I also checked your user settings, they are OK.

Florian

chris_dan

2006-10-18 11:10:32

Roger that!