Event Monitor & Log: Troubleshooting MT Pro with Live 8

biruchan

2010-10-10 04:25:26

Any MT Pro Masters willing to share a little insight on why MT Pro might show midi in activity in the Event Monitor and Log, but no midi out activity or keystroke out (in the Event Monitor)? I'm running the latest beta version of MT Pro (V1.7.0 beta 8 build 362) on a macbook pro with Snow Leooard 10.6.4....

Incidentally, I've got the live looping template loaded in Live 8.2 (as per the Kid Beyond Style Looping tutorial created by Chelfyn).

I have confirmed that Live receives midi in from my Novation ReMote SL, and that the Live template responds independently to key strokes assigned in Live key mapping. However, MT Pro appears to not be translating any of the ReMote SL's midi messages.

I've searched exhaustively for possible solutions on the bome forum to no avail. Any guidance to put me in the right direction would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks much in advance!

Attigo

2010-10-11 21:22:05

There should be check boxes down the bottom of the Log Window, which allows you to select what you see being translated/sent. 'Outgoing' or 'MIDI OUT' are there, and with those selected it should work...

Scott

biruchan

2010-10-11 22:45:30

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your reply. I double checked as per your advice and confirmed that all of the boxes at the bottom of the Log Window are selected. Still, I only record midi in activity....

I have attached a screen shot in the hope that the hidden cause may be revealed to more experienced eyes!

Thanks again.

Bill
Attachments
Bome MT Screen Shot_ 013709 PM.png
Bome MT Screen Shot_ 013709 PM.png (188.03 KiB) Viewed 1625 times