MT will not un-minimize

thedisciplegrin

2010-09-21 16:39:47

Hey folks,

Has anyone had an issue with MT starting up minimized ( down in the system tray ) and will not un-minimize? I can't seem to get the editor to open. I can get to all of the functions provided in the system tray'd MT, but none of these include editing the presets. I currently have it loading up on windows start-up, minimized to tray. Changing it to load non-minimized seems to be ignored.

Right clicking on it gives me:

Exit
MIDI ->
Presets ->
Minimize

It's already as minimized as it'll get. I'm on latest version of MT pro, XP, etcetc.

TIA,

b

MidiDrenge

2010-09-26 14:44:00

thedisciplegrin

2010-09-26 15:03:35

no dice. these were all set correctly. i was even able to 'show' and 'minimize' without any changes on screen. the editor would no longer show up.
un-installing / re-installing 'corrected' the problem.

savant

2011-12-16 06:26:45

I am having this same issue, but in Windows 7 Pro x64. I have already done an uninstall / reinstall once before... very annoying issue since I can't make any changes to my configs. I'll be turning off all system tray related stuff after this reinstall. +100 on getting this fixed please. :) I'm happy to help you debug in any way you need -- experienced software engineer here so I'm pretty sure I can be of some kind of assistance.

florian

2011-12-22 17:59:29

this is really very strange. Since you offer to help nail this down, I'll contact you by PM.

Thanks,
Florian

jeremyjo

2012-03-07 23:04:32

I am seeing this behavior too. I have two-fold problem:

I cannot see the Bome window to edit my running translator.

The reason I need to edit my translator is that I'm running a live sound mixer and its remote app on the same computer and Bome is affecting both applications even though it should only be affecting the remote app, not the host app.

But the un-minimize thing is what's messing with me right now.

Thanks

Jeremy

florian

2012-03-09 16:17:50

We haven't been able to reproduce yet. PM'ing you, too :)
Thanks,
Florian