LPD8 & MT 1.7.1 Questions

StuC

2010-06-20 12:43:34

Hi,
I donwloadet the MT 1.7.1 Trial Version this week and i'm trying to "reconfig" the LPD8.
On the LPD8 you got 3 different Mod's for the 8 Pads. And 4 different Programm Modes. In the moment every Programm-Mode sends on a different MidiChannel.
One is "Pad-Mode" which sends Note-Data (On pressing a Pad it sends NoteON and on Release NoteOFF... what else ;)
In the "CC-Mode" it sends ControlCHange, and here the same. It sends a value on Press and Release)
but in the last Mode the "Prog-Chng-Mode" it sends just a value when i press a Pad, nothing happens when i release the Pad.

So i decidet to use the Prog-Chng Mode as HotCue 1-8 in Traktor Pro 1.2.x. I configured the MT, and all looks fine. If i made the Mapping in Traktor it sends the NoteON-Data i've configured in MT. But nothing happens. It don't will jump to the pressed Hotcue.

The incoming ProgrammChange will translated into NoteOn (per example 9A 15 pp) Is that the Issue... that i wrote everywhere the pp, should i change pp to 7F. (i'm not at home today, can't try it out) Or what could be the Issue.

And my other Problem is that the complete Mapping for the LPD8 won't work now. I mean, i got a hole Mapping for the LPD8 in Traktor for hte PAD and CC Mode. And my Idea was let just the ProgChng "Buttons" translated via MT. So that i can made a new Controller Entry in Traktor (IN BomeVirtual) and map just the 8 progChng Pads in every Programm-Mode 1-4.
Is this not possible ? Should i translate all with the MT 1.7.1, and made a whole new Mapping for the LPD8 ¿

I hope you understand my Problem (i'm not very familiar with English).

And by the way, if i must translate all with the MT, how can i made that when i press a Pad momentary (just a few miliseconds) that i Turn per example the effect on (Toggle) and if i press it for a while (1 or more seconds) it should act as "Hold".
Like the NativeKontrol for my KorgNanoKontrol. Like this Function, but don't find out how to made this... Timer ¿

Would be Cool, cause in the moment it got in Pad-Mode 4-toggles for FXUnit1 and 4-Hold for FXUnit1, If i know how to fix that, i can use the top row for FXUnit1 and the bottom for FXUnit2... Would be VERY NICE ;)

Thanks