Help!! APC40 traktor mapping

stmattless

2010-04-03 13:18:20

HI first post and very new to midi mapping let alone bomes.

Where i am: I have mapped the apc40 to traktor using traktor. I have 4 banks of 8 hotcues, these are 'intelligent' hotcues (ie: they are solid when there is a hotcue, flashing if there is no hotcue and they go green if pressed). Oh how i jumped for joy after 12+ hours of mapping all traktors parameters to the apc40 and i figured out how to do the hotcues (using Midi send in).

The problem: Now if i use the hotcues it slows down the decks and makes a pop sound when released. Not good. If i delete the midi send in's the hotcues work fine but they no longer light up.

I have been told this is not a problem with macs (i have a vista 64)but that maybe it would be solved with bomes? If anyone out there is having the same problem or could give me a hand using bomes i would be over the moon. Like i said im a total noob at this midi stuff so any help would be good

many thanks

Attigo

2010-04-14 17:49:48

If the glitching and bad sound quality is the problem, I recommend getting your hands on 'ASIO4ALL' - a free virtual ASIO Driver, that works just like your setup does now, but just route the Output through it.

This solved the sound problem for me, on Vista 32...

cheers,
Scott

Nonspacial

2011-09-08 03:53:02

http://www.bome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3266

Go to this post and read my reply it is not Bomes you need for this problem it is a problem with windows.