How to play SCS 3D presets using Bome MT pro

diegie

2009-08-07 15:19:08

Hi
I have Bome MT Pro 1.7 on Windows and I like to play the SCS3 presets (*.bmtp) presets using Bome MT Pro instead of DaRouter. please explain in detail how to configure this.

Diegie

joesapo

2009-08-07 19:45:18

diegie wrote:Hi
I have Bome MT Pro 1.7 on Windows and I like to play the SCS3 presets (*.bmtp) presets using Bome MT Pro instead of DaRouter. please explain in detail how to configure this.

Diegie
Just download and open up the generic SCS.3d presets available from Stanton here; http://forums.stantondj.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24

They should work the same as the generic presets available via DaRouter. Check out the 'explanation' zip file for more info...

:D

diegie

2009-08-07 21:07:16

Just download and open up the generic SCS.3d presets available from Stanton here; http://forums.stantondj.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24

They should work the same as the generic presets available via DaRouter. Check out the 'explanation' zip file for more info...

Jose... Are you telling me to use DaRouter, then you haven't understood my request... I will try to expalin this a bit clearer...

I have Bome MT Pro 1.7 on Windows and I like to play the SCS3 presets (*.bmtp) presets using Bome MT Pro instead of DaRouter. As I know I can only edit bmtp I am using “SSL Dual SCS.3d V1.00.bmtp” with Bome MT Pro 1.7.
In the situation below, only BOME MT is running and the computer is connected to 2 SCS3D's and two NanoPADs.

I like to know:
a. Which port aliases should I click to run the presets from Bome MT and I don't want DaRouter?
b. Which devices I should assign to these port aliases? Go to the link to see my Settings on BomeMT:
http://forums.stantondj.com/download/fi ... &mode=view

NOTE: I have installations of both DaRouter and Bome MT in my computer.
Please help me configure it. Thanks in Advance.

Diegie

beatniks3

2009-08-08 03:31:41

well to confirm i have opened the generic preset with bomes 1.7 pro. I believe you just have to setup the SCS.3d in the midi in and midi out and maybe you have to give the 3d an alias but it should work.

best of luck

diegie

2009-08-08 05:29:34

Beatniks & Joesapo
it didn't work for me or else I am not doing it right, if you haven't seen my link, it is here:
http://forums.stantondj.com/download/fi ... &mode=view

Based on the link can you answer:
a. Which port aliases should I click to run the presets from Bome MT and I don't want DaRouter?
b. Which devices I should assign to these port aliases?

I a Noob, sorry for the troubl.. Thanks in advance

ruediger

2009-08-17 13:05:29

Hi diegie,

I have made an example pdf how to use SCS3 and Midi Translator. I send it to you by email. Things should be clear there.

Regards,
Rüdi

diegie

2009-08-18 04:00:32

Thanks Ruediger, I will post my results to this forum post soon

austin tv

2009-08-25 10:46:03

Hi!! I've study that pdf but I cant understand the midi rules for LED feedback, please can you explain it please :S Thanks!

mike912

2009-08-25 12:13:02

ruediger wrote:Hi diegie,

I have made an example pdf how to use SCS3 and Midi Translator. I send it to you by email. Things should be clear there.

Regards,
Rüdi
could I get a copy of that please.

ruediger

2009-08-25 12:47:11

sended by email...

ruediger

2009-08-25 12:50:37

Hi Austin,

I only copied this logic from a Stanton Preset.

Please ask in the Stanton Forum for a detailed List of Feedback Messages.

Best regards,
Rüdi

florian

2009-09-07 22:22:31

And just one clarification: once you get a non-encrypted .bmtp preset file, it will run just the same in MT Pro as in DaRouter. After all, that's how those presets were created ;)

You just need to configure the SCS.3 aliases to point to the relevant MIDI ports, and the "To/From Application" aliases to use Bome's virtual ports. In your host application, select Bome's virtual ports rather than the DaRouter virtual ports.

Regards,
Florian

marciomix

2009-11-13 04:27:04

Hi

I am new in this everything...

My question

Is possible to configure in the Bome' s , 1 scs 3d to controlling FOUR decks in the Traktor pro ?

thanks friends

marciomix

2009-11-13 04:28:13

...my system is windows Xp...

mike912

2009-11-14 00:45:20

it would be possible, but over my head to program, look at this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfkJnTqIeAw

(these controls are defined by mixxx directly, but the scs 3 should be able to do all the same things with bomes)

the way he has the deck and vinyl buttons set to be pressed twice for 2 separate templates, for 4 circles total is what you and I both want.

this can be done in bomes but I am not good enough to program it yet.

but it should be possible.

marciomix

2009-11-14 16:26:33

yes Mike

Thanxs for video, I am studying still as to make this in Bomes...

Its is possible, but not yet I know as to move in the Bome, I am new in this...

I do not know the Bomes the sufficient to start to create this preset...

Therefore it is the first time that I have contact with midi translators...

I know that the creation of a keyboard key SHIFT is important for the exchange of decks (A for C and B for D)

We will only have that to discover as to make this in the Bome

marciomix

2009-11-18 19:59:18

Hi mike...

I create tsi not used Bomes, but the shift mode in traktor pro 1.1... using darouter 1.31

I and clone so all controllers Vinil Mode for my use...

1 scs 3d controling Four Decks ... great