[fixed] "Deactivate by number" doesn't stick

DeRoc

2009-06-18 21:57:21

Hello all- I'm very impressed by the breadth of usefulness of this program.

I just purchased v1.7.0 (for WinXP) hoping it might have fixed this problem, but it still doesn't work for me. After hitting "apply" the Outgoing Action always shows "0" :?

At the end of a timer delay, I want to deactivate the preset using a number so I can freely reorder my presets without the need to rename anything inside the translators (I'm setting up quick program launches using a drum pad).

All the other "activate by" and "deactivate by" functions seem to work including activate-by-number; it's just the deactivate is not working.

Thanks for any input.

ruediger

2009-06-22 16:54:32

Hi DeRoc,

can you explain step by step what you are doing?

I don´t know what you mean.

Best regards,
Rüdi

DeRoc

2009-06-22 17:39:19

Hi rudi,
My "always active" list of translators activate and run a chosen preset (all of which are initially deactivated) based on a drum pad hit. After a 3-second timer (being the last one of the preset's translators), the preset deactivates itself using the Outgoing/Preset Change action.
Right now I'm using "Deactivate by name", which works fine. But I'd like to use Deactivate by Number instead.

But that number always reverts to a "0"; it never holds the assigned preset number. In the list of Outgoing Actions of the preset's translators, it always reads "deactivate preset number 0" and upon returning to the editor Outgoing box, the number I'd initially entered has reverted to "0" also.
Note that "Activate by number" works normally

I hope that makes sense. No matter where I try to use "deactivate by number" it's always a "0" :shock:

florian

2009-06-24 15:44:58

Hi DeRoc, that's a bug, I've just confirmed. Will be fixed in the next version.

Regards,
Florian

DeRoc

2009-06-24 15:56:18

Great! Thanks for investigating it :D

florian

2009-11-27 00:47:56

Hi, this is fixed in version 1.7.1 (and later):
http://www.bome.com/midi/translator/download.html

Regards,
Florian

DeRoc