can someone help with mac osx

Guitarguruguy

2009-03-15 00:33:50

I have no idea how this is supposed to work. I payed $83 and got an exe file to download.
I seriously read it and thought I would be able to unlock the demo.
I have read the email from bome and still makes no sense to me. I sent a request for mac license like they said on the page and no answer.
I have already realized I will have to do my gig tonight on my sucky single processor PC
Could someone explain to an idiot how this is supposed to work?
Maybe I can do my gig tomorrow on the dual processor mac : >
Thanks so much,
Concerned

Maddcow

2009-03-15 04:05:40

Guitarguruguy wrote:I have read the email from bome and still makes no sense to me. I sent a request for mac license like they said on the page and no answer.
Dude, you'll get the Mac license and a link to the Mac download as soon as the Bome guys are able to do it. Don't forget there are global time differences......

EDIT: as I type this, it's 4:06am in Germany so I think the Bome guys were probably in bed when you sent through the Mac request email.

florian

2009-03-15 17:55:40

Hi guitarguruguy,

you did the right thing. But, as I've already tried to explain by email (before, and after your purchase), the Mac license key is currently "on request only" after purchase of the PC version.

See also:
http://www.bome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2421

And yes, Maddcow is right, we're not working 24/7, and we sometimes even leave the computer on the weekend...

All this will be fixed when the PC version 1.7 comes out, which uses the same license keys as for the Mac version. Then, purchasing the Mac version will be automated, too (though that won't help people who have already purchased).

Sorry for the confusion. I hope everything is sorted out for you now.

Regards,
Florian