When will new Pro Version come out

Richard Soup

2009-02-14 12:18:29

Hi Florian,

I think all the new features in the Beta version are fantastic. But it becomes a really problem having to reinstall MT so frequently.

Because I have used 2 Bome vitutual ports and have 3 different controllers in the setup - every time I reinstall I have some problems to resolve in getting the setup to work properly again - The last time was the worst and I still haven't resolved one of the Midi routing issues yet on my laptop.

Please please could you release a new version of MT Pro and then develop any further features through more Beta releases - I would be happy to pay for a new fixed and relatively stable verion.

All the best

Richard

Maddcow

2009-02-15 00:32:36

I have to agree. I purchased the Pro version a few weeks ago and whilst I love the software, the different beta versions and the reminder pop-up each time I start are becoming annoying now.

However, please don't misunderstand me.....I know how important it is to release a stable version that you're happy with. I just hope it'll be soon!

florian

2009-02-15 16:08:49

Hi Richard and Maddcow,

you're completely right. We're quite happy with the state of development and we have frozen the feature set a while ago. There are some last-minute things remaining, but we plan to release very soon.

Thanks,
Florian

remotecontrol

2009-02-15 19:31:53

I am still using the 30day and definitely plan on purchasing. What if I bought it today and a new version came out tomorrow? Is there some kind of upgrade or would I have to buy the new version? Should I wait on buying? Will it be out within 23 days:)

remotecontrol

2009-02-19 22:38:29

anybody? this is a question I am sure many would like the answer to.

admin

2009-02-23 11:58:57

Hi sorry for the late reply! Too busy with last minute fixes ;)

Yes, you'll get free updates to all 1.x versions.
We may charge a low update fee for a future 2.0 version, but that's not decided yet, and still a while...

Regards,
Florian

Maddcow

2009-03-04 06:51:57

Any ETA for this yet?

florian

2009-03-04 11:55:43

Hi, sorry for the delay. We've all become sick and all schedules slipped. There's only very little to finish, so it shouldn't take much longer (maybe a week or two).

Thanks,
Florian

Maddcow

2009-03-05 09:16:51

florian wrote:Hi, sorry for the delay. We've all become sick and all schedules slipped.
Sorry to hear that Florian :cry: Hope you all get better soon.....there's nothing worse than being sick, especially when a number of people are all sick at the same time.