Typos in Mac version

Maddcow

2009-01-29 11:29:57

Hi Florian,
I hope you don't take this the wrong way and I'm only doing this to be helpful, but I've found a number of typos in the Mac version of MT. Pls see below

1. Rule: Label
⁃ Labels are destinations of jumps. They are idetified by the name.
2. Rule: Conditional
⁃ The variable that you choose on the left side will be set to the fixed value orthe value of the variable that you choose on the right side [Period needed]
3. Rule: Exit Rules and Ignore Outgoing Actions
⁃ Rule processing will stop and this Translator will not be executed. The next Translator in the Preset will be evaluated for this Incoming Action..[2 x periods]
4. Rule: Jump
⁃ The variable that you choose on the left side will be set to the fixed value orthe value of the variable that you choose on the right side value orthe value of the variable that you choose on the right side [Period needed]
5. Rule: Assignment
⁃ The variable that you choose on the left side will be set to the fixed value orthe value of the variable that you choose on the right side [Period needed]
6. Outgoing: MIDI Message
⁃ Enter a MIDI message as s sequence of hexadecimal numbers. You can also use variables (pp, qq, ...) E.g. 90 4A pp will output a Note On message with with velocity set to the value of variable pp.
7. Outgoing: Preset Change
⁃ This Outgoing Action will activate or deactivate the selected preset. If you want to swicth to one preset and deactivate all others, select "deactivate all other presets" (this is usefull from the always active " [orphaned quote] preset(s).[Close bracket needed]
8. Rules: Assigment (e.g, pp = 20)

florian

2009-01-29 14:52:26

Hi, that's very useful. We need any comments on the beta version (or release versions, for that matter)!

Thanks,
Florian