MacOSX.4.11: Strange "FE" continuous entry in Inco

litL1

2008-09-04 20:47:48

Hi, this is my first post in this forum, and
i'm currently Beta testing MT for use on my 1.33 GHz PPC G4 iBook.

My connection chain is:
Evolutions MK-125 MIDI keyboard -> MIDIMAN's MIDISport 1X1 -> Mac -> BMT's Virtual Port -> A.Live 7

I am wondering if anyone would know what the continuously incoming FE entry
could be.

I've tried intercepting MidiPipe's Monitoring list, but the entry doesn't show up, or stop when filtering out all incoming signals.

Also, i am wondering if it's fine for me to compile a list with my observations and queries, and post that as a whole, instead of posting every issue i may come across? The reasons being, that apart from not being sure which should go in the "Bugreport" forum, which in the "Feature Req" and which in "General", i think some of the issues are more on the "banal" or "being picky" side, and may be just flown over quickly rather than clock up the forums... Just thoughts and doubts...

Apart from this, i'm thrilled that this great app will finally be available for mackies, too!

Great work, guys!!!

***ONE LOVE***

PS - Wouldn't it be good to be able to automatically have a signature attach to ones posts, in order to describe systems in use?

litL1

2008-09-05 02:29:56

ok... i just saw that it is actually active sensing, as i now saw it written in the HEX<->DECIMAL translator (?), right above the Midi Message Trigger window, and as i had originally thought. But it hadn't shown since it had continuously been fed, and i didn't notice it when switching "Capture MIDI" off.
:oops: