mt not showing controller

Mark Esq

2008-07-12 19:52:19

Hi im using the beta mt for mac and mt is not showing my uc33e controller in midi in and for midi out not showing bmt 1. midi in and out just drops down a box where you can select never, port 1 and port 2 ?
bit lost with this one
Mark

ruediger

2008-07-14 09:23:23

Hi Mark,

sometimes MIDI Controller names are a little bit confusing. So I have an M-Audio Controller which shows only Port1 and Port2 in the list.

So, do you have nothing in the MIDI In List? Otherwise you should create an very easy translator to try which name is your uc33e.

What do you mean witch bmt 1? Do yo mean Bome's Midi Translator 1?

Regards,
Rüdi

Mark Esq

2008-07-15 10:41:23

sorry for late update, had a bit of a weekend of it, just about back to normal now.
in your bomes control panel click the midi in tab and i get the option to select via a tick box, none, port 1 and port 2.
midi out = none and port 1
options= midi through ok
and nothing is showing in live in midi inports no bomes midi translator 1 or 2.
I am running a powerbook G4 1.67ghz model with s ppc processor.
any ideas

ruediger

2008-07-15 11:15:49

Hi Mark,

ok, this a known problem. We are working on compatibility with PPC.

In the next version, it will be solved.

We let you know, when we will publish it.

Best regards,
Rüdi

Mark Esq

2008-07-15 11:28:41

hi rudi, do you have a time scale approx, im like a kid with new toy and i've just had it taken away. Rishi made my a lovley template for my uc33e and used bomes as Florian said this release covered ppc ?
Mark

Mark Esq

2008-07-15 14:34:39

Rudi, sorry to pester you but can you please give a aprox time for this ppc issue to be sorted, if its this week no prob if it is going to be weeks again not prob, i will just use another translator until bmt is sorted.
Thanks Mark