Cant get MT to work

balbazor

2008-02-25 14:31:30

Hi, I am trying to map some of the controls on my Faderfox LC2 controller to my Vanguard VST filter cutoff. I have configured MT and also installed midiyoke. I have My Faderfox connected to my Motu ultralite IN and Midiyoke on my midi OUT in MT. I can se when i move my knob that the midi message gets translated in MT. In Ableton live i cant see that anything gets "converted" at all.

What am i doing wrong? Really love the product and need this to work before purchase,

Thanks!

(Please ask me for more details, i am at work now so i cant give alot more details until i get home.)

/Magnus

joesapo

2008-02-25 21:45:55

balbazor wrote:Hi, I am trying to map some of the controls on my Faderfox LC2 controller to my Vanguard VST filter cutoff. I have configured MT and also installed midiyoke. I have My Faderfox connected to my Motu ultralite IN and Midiyoke on my midi OUT in MT. I can se when i move my knob that the midi message gets translated in MT. In Ableton live i cant see that anything gets "converted" at all.

What am i doing wrong? Really love the product and need this to work before purchase,

Thanks!

(Please ask me for more details, i am at work now so i cant give alot more details until i get home.)

/Magnus
Magnus;

Are you mapping your control to the proper location in the Vanguard properties screen?

If the MIDI-IN light is flashing in Live, there's definately some control MIDI data getting into it.

Check out my screenshot below and try to MIDI map to the proper location.

Joe