Problem with Mouse Movement

Julious

2016-10-29 23:35:16

Hello!

Problem I'm experiencing is that the mouse isn't moving even though Bome is ordering it to move.

Testing different things to possibly solve this problem I found out and demonstrate in this video that the commands go through only when the mouse cursor is moving by physically moving the mouse.

https://vimeo.com/189465802/52a4cbbcbb

Bome is moving the mouse cursor here vertically and I'm moving the cursor with the physical mouse horizontally. When I'm not moving the physical mouse, Bome's commands don't affect the cursor either.

Any idea what could be affecting this and how this behaviour could be fixed?
I'm on macOS Sierra, MIDI Translator version 1.8.1 Build 839.

florian

2016-11-01 16:05:00

Hi, thank you very much for the report and the video.

We have some reports that mouse emulation on Sierra has some sporadic problems for some users. Does it make a difference if you activate a different program? Keystroke emulation is only enabled when another program is the foremost.

We'll work on this and let you know.

Best regards,
Florian

Julious

2016-11-01 16:43:58

florian wrote:Does it make a difference if you activate a different program? Keystroke emulation is only enabled when another program is the foremost.
Thank you Florian.

I tested that but it didn't have affect on the outcome. It still performed the same way.

I hope you can find a solution to this problem. Thank you!

kidaxel

2016-11-30 23:33:55

Hi there,

just wanted to chime in here to say that I’m experiencing the same problem. Last night I updated to macOS Sierra and afterwards my Bome Preset did not work anymore. I’m using the endless rotary knobs of my MIDI controller to adjust sliders and stuff that I hover with my mouse cursor in Ableton Live and Adobe Lightroom. For this I’m using “Mouse Movement”. Now, with macOS Sierra my mouse cursor only moves 1 pixel and then stops moving. I keep my fingers crossed that the solution to this is somewhat easy to find.
Thanks already in advance! Keep up the good work!

Cheers, Axel

florian

2016-12-01 17:50:32

Hi Axel,
thanks for the information. We'll work on this.
Best,
Florian