Help with Mouse Action needed

Eckonism

2016-10-27 08:18:06

Hello,

i got a software here which is programmed by our company. The Software has no midi implementation. I want to use a midi controller (Akai LPD8) to click and hold a fader with one of the pads on the lpd8, then move the fader up and down with a knob.

I can only realise that the pad brings the mouse to the specific location and click and hold but i want that the click is released when i release the pad. Next problem is that i can only bring the mouse to a up or a down movement with the knob, but i want to do a up/down movement with a single knob, not one knob for up and one for down....

Can anyone help me with this?

greetz Ecko

florian

2016-11-01 12:17:51

Hi Ecko,
sorry for the late reply. What you want to do should be possible. Can you please post your project file so that we can have a look?
Thanks,
Florian

trabz

2016-11-01 15:00:45

Eckonism wrote:Hello,

i got a software here which is programmed by our company. The Software has no midi implementation. I want to use a midi controller (Akai LPD8) to click and hold a fader with one of the pads on the lpd8, then move the fader up and down with a knob.

I can only realise that the pad brings the mouse to the specific location and click and hold but i want that the click is released when i release the pad. Next problem is that i can only bring the mouse to a up or a down movement with the knob, but i want to do a up/down movement with a single knob, not one knob for up and one for down....

Can anyone help me with this?

greetz Ecko
What about a translator (1) for the pad to click down, then another one (2) mapped to the same pad that clicks up when translator (1) is engaged?
For the knob I guess that you'll have to split the midi values:
a range of 0 to 63 would turn it up
a range of 63 to 127 would turn it down

trabz

2016-11-01 17:56:50

There you go, I mapped the knob up down with split range
Remap it on your LPD8 and LMK if it what's you're looking for, you might want to tweak it a bit and fine tuning the pixels/velocity values (pp)
Test knob split range.bmtp
(1.17 KiB) Downloaded 143 times