Coolest Forum Ever - Hello World

JacobiusWrex

2016-07-28 23:30:19

Hi everybody!

I am very excited and happy to have found this group of minds!

I just bought the Bome Pro license and am underway with some big jobs that I'm not even 100% sure how I'm going to execute yet. I am a guitar player and I've been going over the deep edge lately trying to create a super instrument for performing with.
As it stands I've got more MIDI control potential strapped to my guitar than I could ever know what to do with from the conventional world view. But since I found Bome I'm just bursting at the seams every morning with new ideas of possibilities! Stoked! Everybody here is trying to do something new, its awesome!

Anyway I have a Gibson flying V with a livid instruments guitar wing, 2 numark orbits, a launchpad rgb, a fishman triple play midi pickup, 2 hot hand usb rings, an FCB1010, and a leap motion controller all qued up to become a MONSTER instrument for solo performances and performances with my currently unnamed 3 piece band. The wing, fishman, orbits, and launchpad are all mounted on the guitar with some sheet metal pickguard fabrication I pulled together.

Anyway, I welcome you guys to check out what I'm doing at my patreon.com/wrex page, or on youtube, I am kind of making videos as I go figuring out Bome Midi Translator. I will be asking questions as I go but I just couldn't wait to say HI!

florian

2016-07-29 01:14:43

Welcome! that sounds great, and I've heard from many MT Pro users that at some point they started getting more and more ideas how and where to use it... And we'll be here to assist with that.
Thanks,
Florian

ibanman555

2016-07-30 03:24:38

That's a pretty interesting looking guitar you have there! I'm very interested to see where this goes! Good luck, we're definitely here to help!