Bank switching on gas-r24m

cashperkins

2016-07-20 20:26:31

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has created a means to switch from viewing channels 1-24 to 25-48, etc. I'm sure this has been done but I've no idea how to do it. If someone is willing, I will pay for some programming. Let me know.

cashperkins

2016-07-21 19:15:38

Hiya,

I was able to determine that the solo buttons above the stereo channels actually do this, but they don't send whatever signal is required to tell the motorized faders to adjust to the new values. Still could use some help. Let me know.

-= Cash

DvlsAdvct

2016-07-23 22:29:54

Hi Cash

How do you need to view this? Do you need to update a display on a keyboard?

cashperkins

2016-07-29 00:58:45

Hi thanks for responding.

This is all part of the implementation of the control surface for the Allen Heath GS-R24m

I now have learned that by pressing the solo buttons above the stereo channel it does bank switch to the next set of tracks. It's a little sluggish, but it works. It does seem to trigger the motorized faders too. So after pressing the button the fader that used to be ch1, now resets to the value of ch25.

Where I'm a little lost now is how to properly use the board inputs and output. If I have 24 tracks or less, I can use the 'B' mode and just set ins and outs of each track to 1-24. The hitch is if you get past 24 tracks, now there aren't I/o's for that on my digi192 interfaces.

This is way outside of Bome, so I will continue my search elsewhere. I'll try to post what I discover to help others.

Thanks for the help!
-=Cash