Problem with Midi translator and Totalmix

Stevie123

2016-03-06 20:32:59

I want to make new shortcuts for Totalmix, but i dont know how.
I have a little problem with the midi translator: I dont know if im using it right but I thought that its going like this:
You open youre Midi translator, then you open Totalmix. After that you select keystroke as Incoming and controlchange as outgoing.
Than i click on charge midi and than i click on a button in my totalmix, but than, i dont know what to do. Midi translator shows me that a keystroke comes in and a midi mesasge goes out. But it doesnt work in the programm. What can i do?

DvlsAdvct

2016-03-07 15:40:25

Hi Stevie123

Have you activated the MIDI port in Totalmix that MT is using to send the MIDI Message?

Thanks
J

Stevie123

2016-03-09 13:26:42

yes, and when i click on a button in Totalmix Midi Translator gets values (I think Hexadecimal) but when i click on a different button Midi Translator gets the same values. Why?

DvlsAdvct

2016-03-11 01:44:12

Hi Stevie

I am not sure I understand. Do you have a different language that is preferential? The head of MT Pro is fluent in German and French, which may be easier for you to communicate in. If not we can keep trying, though.

Thanks
Jared

florian

2016-03-11 11:56:07

I believe that the approach is correct, but I don't understand the problem description, either (I've replaced the false friend "become" with "get"). Stevie has contacted me and we work on this offline.