Error 15 APC40 with remote desktop app

Galo

2015-12-07 14:07:11

Hello everyone,

I'm using Bome w/ APC40 and occasionally using remote desktop desktop app with, but every time i log onto RDP i get "error 015 midi output unplugged"
Wondered if there's any way to keep active even if I'm login in and out of PC

Thanks in advance

DvlsAdvct

2015-12-07 15:55:02

Hi Galo

Can you explain your set up a little more in depth? Are you running MT Pro on the machine you are remote connecting to? Is that the machine the APC40 is connected to as well?

Jared

Galo

2015-12-07 17:32:19

Hello Jared,

I'm using a lighting software (MA onPC) and APC 40 with Bome, which works perfectly.
Sometimes I have to be by the camera for short time then I use my iPad to access my computer using remote desktop app, this creates a log on out on PC, log in on ipad app. When finish, I log out the iPad then log in on the PC, this creates an "error 015 midi output unplugged", bear in mind I'm not using APC40/Bome while on remote desktop.

thanks in advance

florian

2015-12-09 03:10:55

Hi Galo,
we haven't heard of this problem before. I assume that MT Pro keeps on running while you're accessing it remotely? And when you log in on the PC, it pops up this error 15 on its own? Or do you start MT after re-logging in, and it comes up with the error then?

We'll look into it, but as a work-around, you could try another remote desktop solution, like VNC. I use the latter frequently, as it's not as obtrusive as RDP (though haven't used it from an iPad).

If you can find out anything else, please let us know!
Thanks,
Florian