problem controlling LibreOffice/OpenOffice with key strokes

le gars aux 3 j

2015-09-14 12:50:35

Hello,

Sorry i don't have a very good english, i will try to do my best to be clear ! :oops:

I'm a new user and i find BMT is a very clever program. But i have a strange problem whith it...

I use Bome Midi Translator to control a presentation in LibreOffice Impress (it's a powerpoint like), i' work with Windows 7. I send MIDI PC to go to the next slide (NUM ENTER) or to jump tou the slide #12 (NUM 1 NUM 2 NUM ENTER) for exemple.

I program a lot of translators (it's for a show and it's a little complex) and it works fine, i can control the slides in real time. 8)

So i save the program and i close all.

When i open it again, it doesn't work anymore. The MIDI PC are received and tranmitted correctly (i see it in the log window), but it has no effect in L.O. Impress... :cry:

If i change the outgoing whith exactly the same thing (NUM ENTER, for example), then it works again ! :shock:

So i have to do all the programmation each time !

Have you a solution ?

thx

florian

2015-09-15 11:28:55

This is indeed very strange! Can you please post your MIDI Translator project file here (in an attachment)? Thanks!
Florian

le gars aux 3 j

2015-09-15 17:00:14

I have verify with wordpad : it works fine, the numbers are writing when i send the midi PC. But Impress seems not to receive it, untill i clear the ougoing and re-write it the same way...

I send the file in attachment

thx
Attachments
sauldetarse.bmtp
(4.51 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

le gars aux 3 j

2015-09-16 21:16:38

Hello,

I finally have found a solution. I don't know why, but it works.

I have replaced the 'NUM1 NUM 2 NUM ENTER' by '(shift) 12ENTER', and there 's no problem left. I can close the computer dans open it again... it works. :wink:

florian

2015-09-17 01:27:32

great to hear that!