Help with Launchpad LED flashing

DannyCaine

2015-01-21 18:16:01

I am using a Novation Launchpad to trigger controls on my lighting program (GrandMA2 OnPC). I have had great success in color coding the LEDs just how I want them. I also learned how to make the LED toggle on and off, but I can't seem to get it to work with a flashing LED. I would like some of my buttons to stand out more (flashing) to me at a visual glance when activated.
I was able to get one flashing a couple of times, but it wouldn't work consistently.
Does anyone know how to accomplish this, and if so the next step would be to to have the flashing work as a toggle.
Thank you.

DannyCaine

2015-01-29 02:58:10

60 views and no replies? eh...
I found the answer here (I was just struggling with it for a while):

http://www.bome.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... +LED#p4811

Although this doesn't take advantage of the Launchpad's LED flashing option it works like a charm.
I had trouble with
Options: Stop=False

Is this from an older version of BMT? The only option I had under "options" (ha) was to check "Active" and/or check "Stop processing with this translator". I assumed it was the latter, but these translators didn't work until I unchecked "Stop..."
Like I said it works great, I'm just curious as to why I was confused.
Thanks to metastatik for explaining this 7 years ago!

DvlsAdvct

2015-01-30 18:24:57

Just as a note, when you see Stop=False in the descriptions it means that the Stop Processing line should be Unchecked (hence false).

Sorry for the delay. it was NAMM last week and both Florian and I were traveling and working a booth and going crazy.

Glad you figured it out. Please come to us with any questions. We are usually more efficient at answering them.

Jared