programmation en cascade

afunten

2014-10-27 22:55:21

bonjour

j'ai fait toute une programmation sur une APC40 et je voudrais programmer des séquences. jouer une note puis une deuxième et une troisième et quand j’appuie sur la quatrième note la première s’arrête et ainsi de suite si quelqu'un a une idée je suis preneur

Merci d'avance

DvlsAdvct

2014-10-27 23:38:10

I'm guessing at this via Google Translate, and I don't think we have any French speakers/writers around here. if so let me know and I can pass through them. Until then, just use Google Translate and we'll figure it out together :)

Before we move on, I need to know one thing. When you press the fourth button do you want only the first button to stop or the first, second and third together?

Jared

afunten

2014-10-28 00:02:05

yes I would like the first button stops and 2,3 and 4 continuous and if I press a fifth button 3,4 and 5 runs and 2 stops

afunten

DvlsAdvct

2014-10-28 00:26:41

I have some errands to run tonight, but I'll respond to this in detail tomorrow. :)

afunten

2014-10-29 19:18:20

Hello Dvlsadvct

did you find a solution?

thank you

DvlsAdvct

2014-10-31 03:03:45

Hi afunten

This is a bit more complicated than I was expecting. I should have a solution soon. :)

Sorry
Jared

DvlsAdvct

2014-10-31 19:15:51

This is a relatively complex process that will require a few things to work correctly. Strikes one through three will be recorded, and then each kind of work independently, only updating every three hits. From there we are going to send the off message, as well as the one message a few milliseconds later so you won't even notice. This took a little bit of work and it is going to require an initialization translator to make sure we aren't sending any erroneous messages when we initially launch the project.

I have attached the project I have created since there are a LOT of translators to write out. When you load it there will be an initial box asking you to assign a MIDI port to an alias. Select the MIDI port for your keyboard or controller. Let me know if this works.

Jared
Attachments
Every Three Notes.bmtp
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 142 times