Double APC40 Control

Digital Gigalow

2014-07-09 21:57:32

Hellow Guys and Gals. I have a new Project I would like some help with. Also, this should be able to work on 3 different controllers by Akia Pro. The APC20, APC40 and APC40mkll all use midi channels 1-8. I have already created a file to allow use of 2 APC40's at the same time. I would like to take that concept and use it on one APC40.

APC40 Objectives:

1. Start up shows clip launch buttons light up Green and using the original midi settings, (channels 1-8).
2. Press the Shift Button and the Clip Launch Buttons turn Red and the midi channels change to 0-16.

When I get this working, i want to do it for the other 2 controllers mentioned above, yet do not on these controllers. If some one would try this setup on them and see if they work and post the file here, that would be GREAT.

This Shift Button will be used to switch back and forth from channels 1-8 and 9-16

Thanks.

DvlsAdvct

2014-07-10 15:22:54

Hi again Digital Gigalow

Do you want the whole entire controller to shift up to channels 9-16 or just the clip launch buttons?

And do you have a project set up at all yet or do you need something from scratch?

Digital Gigalow

2014-07-10 17:19:42

Q: Do you want the whole entire controller to shift up to channels 9-16 or just the clip launch buttons?
A: I would like to see the whole Controller to Shift up to Channels 9-16 and back to 1-8 upon using the shift button.
pushing the select button toggles between 1-8 and 9-16. (Back and Forth, one push of select button to move up
and next push moves down).

Q: And do you have a project set up at all yet or do you need something from scratch?
A: Need something from Scratch. On the Dual APC40 File I tried a page setting for the dial LEDs, but never got
it to work.

This project is not just for me, it is for everyone here.

Thanks,

DvisAdvct

Digital Gigalow

2014-07-31 18:48:54

I think I need there to be a dual page layout. a boot page with the original midi settings and a switch page that changes the channels from 1-8 to 9-16.

I have the code line to change the channels from 1-8 to 9-16 like we did for the DUAL APC40s. what i am lost on is as follows.

1. how to setup the dual page layout.
2. shift button back and forth.

Thanks