PM's, Registered Users and Other Confusing Matters

doombadger

2012-06-30 15:15:21

**I'm directing this post to any admins or mods who happen to notice this**

Hi there,

I wonder if you can help me? I've been a registered user of MT Pro and the forums since the beginning of the year. Admittedly, for much of that time I was lurking as in those early days of learning I found that if I needed to know something generally all I needed to do was search for it.

I've just come across DvlsAdvct's Sticky for tidying up the forum, giving instructions to PM him with anything you think should be considered and when I looked, I don't have the ability to send PM's to anyone. I've looked through the FAQ and the rules on posting and I'm pretty certain I've not sailed too close to the wind. Is there something that I'm missing in regards to being a Registered Member?

Sorry for the moan but I occasionally do come up with topics that I feel are worth mentioning. I even thought about suggesting an index or list of important topics a couple of weeks ago and was going to PM Jared with the idea :lol:

Many thanks for your help. This forum is one of the most helpful and supportive little communities I've become a part of since I started on this journey.

C.

florian

2012-10-18 23:15:22

Hi, we've disabled PM's for this board entirely, so it's not a problem with your account.

I believe that Jared either has not been aware that PM's are not possible, or he meant other ways to contact him, e.g. email.

Thanks,
Florian