Sonar 6 Producer's Edition

Subterranean Sound

2007-07-21 02:14:02

---->I am hoping to get assistance with Sonar 6 Producer's Edition. I tried contacting Cakewalk by phone and was put on hold for 1 1/2 hours and never got through. I also tried e-mailing them but never got any reply. I purchased the program from Musician's Friend and they told me that they had online technical support but once again, I was totally ignored.
Here is what I need to know:
1. How do you assign an output to more than one channel without having to destroy the surround sound setup I have for the 5.1 surround sound? I am running PreSonus Firepods for output and want to assign a headphone amplifier output to channels 7 & 8 so I can get a stereo output and not just a 1 channel output. I know it is possible because I did it once but don't remember how I did it and it's difficult to figure out.

2. How do you change the Project End point? No matter what I tried, it would not change.

3. How do you set up track automation for volume control using nodes? I went into the automation mode but no matter what, it would not allow any nodes to be placed. I need this function for proper mixing. I have experience using Logic Platinum 5 and I knew how to do it on that but things are more difficult in Sonar[/color].

----> I have tried the program's help section, user's manual and 2 books on Sonar 5 but they have been of no help for any of these 3 problems. The only thing they were of any assistance on was concerning the automation functions but I can't get it to work.
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully, I won't be ignored again. Failure Is Not An Option.
:evil: David Lucifer :evil:
<<Owner - Subterranean Sound studio>>
<<Band Leader - Lucid Truth>>