Translating a program(changing help file path and file name

ketpet

2008-10-15 02:52:13

Hi, I am translating a program but I have a little problem.
I also want change the Help file, and since windows has began changing it help files from *.hlp to *.chm I have to find where in the resources I can find and change the Help path (where the path to the help file name is) cause I cant find it. I have only found and changed the menu and dialogs text and some other path to the programs Home page. For instance I have found a String like this: 500, "http://www.google.no/"
So I need to know the number like "500"(or other number) to puth the path to the new Help file renamed from myname.hlp to myname.chm.
Is there a way to find these numers,codes or path's with Restorator or other tools. Appreciate Any help, please.

ketpet

2008-10-15 21:36:57

OK, I find the number by putting the restorator in RC and edit mode but the number is with a minus (-500) in front of number. If I change the number the help menu got greayed out and unable to click. How do I do this ?

ketpet

2008-10-16 15:16:25

Done. I just had to redirect some resorces I did not need and now it works like it should. Great and free for all people. Thank you for a grat tool this is :D Cheers