Load multiple presets

rsodre

2006-11-25 02:38:19

Load multiple presets... self explicatory.

My scenario is...
I use Resolume, which has 3 layers.
I use Behringer BCD2000, which has 2 decks.
I want to assign some button to change the layer assigned for each deck.
I can make one main preset, assigning Deck A to Layer 1.
Then make 2 other presets, one assigning Deck B to Layer 2 and the other Deck B to Layer 3.
So I could load the main preset and another additional one that will switch control on Deck B...
Of course, this loading should be on the Preset tab at the Editor, or as the action of a conditional Rule (better!).

roger.

PS: I actually got to do what i want with globals. The deck switching button assigns 0 or 1 to gz. Then I assign 2 actions to the same button, one is skipped if gz==0 the other when gz!=0.
But multiple presets is still a good idea, as it much nicer to code and maintain.

florian

2006-11-25 18:39:39

Hi,

currently, for your task, you can use the "always on" preset: if you click the More button, it choose "edit always on preset" from the popup menu. That preset will always be active, even if not selected in the preset selector.

For the future, MT Pro will allow any number of simultaneously active presets. This requires a completely new screen layout, which is already designed, but not yet implemented.

Florian

florian

2009-03-27 17:33:36

Hi,

the new version 1.7 for Windows can load multiple project files using the "File|Merge Project" menu function.

Regards,
Florian