Some more suggestions, i.e. Enable/dis Translator outgoing m

famusvictim

2013-06-19 02:08:38

1) New Outgoing messages: Enable/Disable Translator

2) "save" and "play", and an embeddable "execute (play) log file" outgoing message for dealing with the LOG data, to make short work of long, otherwise exhaustive scripting, especially SysEx.

3) an "Emulate Sending Program/Device" feature. This would allow the user to send MIDI directly to an Incoming Port at the same time he sends to an outgoing port, to better synchronize controllers, for examples those with LED control... most controllers - not some new ones, nor the IAC buses, but most - still distinguish between incoming and outgoing ports, so this is very useful

4) (NOTE- this one's a biggie and more of an idea than a feature.....) It occurs to me that BOME could corner the market if they combined their MT program features with a specific template for the creation of Ableton Remote Scripts... in essence an MT on steroids for ableton, perhaps a separate program add-on, sold separately?

5) A "Bomb" feature. This feature would send EVERY SINGLE possible standard MIDI signal to a controller, and then read any and all responses from its send port, and output this as a text file.

6) PLEASE!!!! - a "notes" frame that expands and collapses from the program's window,

7) PLEASE!!! - AUTOMATICALLY-GENERATED LISTS for both All Used incoming MIDI Messages and All Used Outgoing MIDI Messages in a Project File.... this would make organization MUCH easier and would prevent accidental overlap.

----of all of these, I want the last - auto-lists - the most, to keep better organization over a huge project.