Who's still working on the scs-system?

kinskop

2010-12-14 15:35:42

Hey, is there still anybody out there trying to get the stanton scs-system ableton ready? i was pretty disappointed by the stanton programmers because they didn't worked further on that aspect. Especially on the missing midi-feedback. At least i found a way to get feedback from ableton live. it's not too complicated: you just need two feedbacks per parameter - one from the device itself (which is already integrated in the generic presets) and one from Live. English isn't my mother tongue so it's complicated to describe all the details. I suggest you just download the bmtp-file and give it a try...

SCS3m
-full slider feedback
-full button feedback (all in toggle mode)
-only deck A and B integrated
-for the buttons i had to translate the note-messages to cc-messages and had to start the device on the integrated preset02

SCS3d
-slider feedback only in the fx-section of both devices
-the sliders in the fx-section also send out a cc-on/off message. i really love this option because it gives you the possibillity to trigger an effect (by dry/wet) and change it's parameter at the same time (like on a kaoss-pad)
-all sliders are in absoloute mode.

I'm still searching for a way to translate a note-on/off message into a toggle cc-message. I need this especially for the play,cue,sync...buttons. Anybody out there havin an idea?
Attachments
SCS System Ableton 1.0.bmtp
SCS-System Ableton
(251.05 KiB) Downloaded 151 times

kinskop

2010-12-14 20:38:36

Also just found a good way of pseudo-scratchin in ableton.... will link this to the scs3d the next days :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0Lm4yD ... re=related