Assigning Range Values?

daveatwinterpegca

2006-07-17 00:59:18

I have been evaluating MT for the past day and am using it to repair a function gone missing in Traktor DJ Studio 3 involving Changing Loop Sizes (Presets 1-4) via a knob.

Essentially what I am doing is setting my knob to trigger a keypress at various points in the knob (00-2F-7A-99) However sometimes I go a bit fast when turning the knob for MT to pick this up.

I was sort of hoping I could have it do the following - be able to land in a range lets say 00-2E for example and be able to act as it was for OO, and only send the signal ONCE rather than every single time when it goes from 00-01-02-03-04 and so on for the second bank 2F-79)..

Does this make any sense and is this possible?

florian

2006-07-18 10:06:34

Hi,

the "Pro" version, which is currently in development, will have such a feature. In a short while I'll release a public demo version of the Pro version so that you can check it out. Users who have purchased Midi Translator 1.4 can request non-public preview versions already now.

Regards,
Florian

daveatwinterpegca

2006-07-18 14:30:38

Looking forward to it. I've since gone back to TDS 2.62 for now as my funds are a bit short and I'd be shooting myself in the foot if I used it live at my free party this weekend! Thank you Florian.