Advanced functions/scripting? (get mouse position)

asdfg

2016-07-04 12:21:41

yo,

im considering buying this software and getting deep into it for various intentions ranging from dj vj to gaming but first i want to ask whether its actually possible to do fairly advanced stuff that iam used to from autohotkey (which lacks midi out) for example:

Track mouse cursor x position on the screen and convert that into percentage of the screen width and then convert that to midi knob range and send out midi signal that i could map to a knob in other application and so that knob would turn from min to max as i drag my cursor from left side to the right side of the screen. also this whole procedure would need to only be happening when im holding a specific key (on pc keyboard) while in a compeltely different application

talking about autohotkey, i also made a suggestion thread about being able to use command line parameters to manually tell Bome's what midiout signals to send, which would make them work synergistically, because autohotkey can do heavy scripting but cannot send midi out on its own