I have problem

Fatal@Error

2006-03-08 01:30:35

Hi
I installed programme Restorator 2006 in order to see me how it looks to try and I uninstalled. Shit after de - installation became !! How to remove this now ? I put small picture:

Sorry my orthographical mistakes translated ET3.0 :/

florian

2006-03-08 11:03:33

Hi,

sorry for this problem!

As is documented in the program, and as is displayed to the user in a warning message when saving, menu, version, and dialog resources are overwritten with Restorator Trial version. Usually, Restorator creates backup copies when saving. With Windows Explorer, go to the folder where the program is that you have modified. Locate the .exe file. There should be a file named "* Backup.exe". Delete the .exe file and rename the * Backup file to remove the backup file.

Example: you have modified nvidia.exe
In the folder there should exist a file called "nvidia Backup.exe"
Then, remove nvidia.exe (close it first if it is running)
Rename "nvidia Backup.exe" to "nvidia.exe"

Regards,
Florian

Fatal@Error

2006-03-08 11:45:42

I modified only shell32.dll swapping icon nothing more, and he dirtied me so. I did not modify IE, Nvidia anything only shell32.dll. Im deleting beckup shell32.dll, I ask about some solution. :roll:

ok im localized the problem I will taste this to repair ;)

florian

2006-03-08 13:11:28

please do NOT delete "shell32 Backup.dll"! That's the original. Please do what I advised above, replacing nvidia.exe with shell32.dll!
Florian

Fatal@Error

2006-03-08 15:13:48

OK no problem im fixing this, I improved entry shell32.dll, xpsp2res.dll, dialog & menu, it and all is after old.

I greet ;)